This site is
for the use of my friends,
family, and coworkers who help support my habit by buying some of my
surplus after I buy in bulk to save money. I've included some
info below to answer any questions you might have, including a vaping catalog so you can see pictures/descriptions and/or buy direct from the same places I buy the items. Use the form below to let me know what you want.
FAQ 1. All juice is mixed at 50/50 PG/VG.
2. Default Nic strength is 9
3. All Flavors are from The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) unless otherwise noted.
4. No personal information will be used for any kind of marketing.
5. Juice in glass and new bottles is $0.20 /ml (except Unflavored).
6. Unflavored is $0.10 / ml.
7. Bottle refills are $0.15 / ml.
Due to flavors lingering in plastics I am currently only refilling
plastic bottles not buying them back to return to stock, so leave the
9. Bottle deposit is the cost of the bottle
and is fully refunded when the bottle is returned (rinsed out please)(glass bottles only see #8).
10. When buying back a bottle I will credit or pay you the amount listed in the Vaping Catalog.
11. The Ultrasonic Cleaner is used to "speed steep" flavors that require long steep times such as some tobacco or bakery flavors that require 4 to 6 weeks of steep time. This will be an additional $0.10/hr.
12. Most fruit and fruit like flavors only need 1 to 6 days of steep time and do not benefit from the Ultrasonic.
13. The date listed on bottle labels is the mixing date which you can use to calculate any necessary steep times.
14. Unflavored is just the base liquid of 50% PG and 50% VG with your chosen nicotine strength (if any).
15. Unflavored can be used to dilute down a particularly strong mix, change the nic level (will cause flavor diluting), or you can vape a small amount (0.25-0.5 ml) between flavors to clear the previous flavor out of your vaporizer before adding a new flavor.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You are at least 18 years old.
2. You will not give any vaping materials sold here to anyone under 18 years old.
3. Payment is C.O.D.
4. This is DIY E-Juice made in a non-sterile environment (my home) using non-sterile equipment, use at your own risk.
5. No returns or refunds unless otherwise stated on this site.
Content copyright . John Tomsicek. All rights reserved.